Le Village : Groupe de travail sur la série LOST.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Interview de Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)

AuteurMessage
LostieJulie
Queen of Atlante
Queen of Atlante
LostieJulie

Interview de Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) Empty
MessageSujet: Interview de Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)   Interview de Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) EmptyMar 15 Avr - 10:52:23

Comme je ne sais pas si on peut la mettre dans la partie Spoilers, puisqu'il n'y a presqu'aucun Spoiler, je vous mets l'interview ici, et je mets les balises pour les spoilers....

Here are a few more of the secrets shared during a recent phone interview with Henry Ian Cusick, the man who plays Desmond on TV's "Lost" and the winner of washingtonpost.com's Lost" Madness contest. Note to "Lost" freaks: He drops a couple of hints about the rest of this season, so pay close attention.

This Story
"He's a survivor, and he just tries to do his best"
More Questions and Answers With Henry Ian Cusick
Full 'Lost' Coverage

When you received the script for the episode "The Constant," did you fully understand all the time travel stuff, or did you have to read it a few times?

I didn't find it difficult to comprehend or follow. My initial reaction was, how do I play that? I think anyone being in one time all of a sudden and then in another time, and not knowing who people are, that would put you in a mental ward. It would put me in a mental ward. So it was a fine line [for Desmond] to go bananas and not go bananas That was the challenge: To make it believable and not go over the top.

In the recent episodes of "Lost," Desmond and Michael came into contact with each other. Was this the first time they met?

That's an interesting question. Have they or haven't they? In my mind, when Desmond came back to the island and Michael was still on the island, Desmond was pretty drunk and out of it. Whether they met or not is ambiguous but if they had met, Desmond was too out of it [to remember]. Sayid has probably filled him in on what happened.

Je préfère quand même mettre les balises pour la suite, car il y a effectivement quelques spoilers....

Spoiler:

Vous pourrez trouver l'interview sur le site du Washington Post (du 13 AVril) EN VO...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interview de Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)
Page 1 sur 1